Alyeska Alyeska

Translation House and General Services have understanding to assisting individuals and corporate clients with their document attestation and legalization needs. Moreover we are able to deliver requirement and reference checking and we work closely with concern HR roles in countries worldwide.

For visa process all your essential documents you carry with you will have to be attested if they are used for any part of your visa procedure. If you are sponsoring your spouse you must have attested marriage certificate, if a qualification is required for a job then you have to submit educational certificates.

Translation House and General Services Translation's Certificate Attestation service includes attestation of Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificates, Degree Certificates, Diploma Certificates, Provisional Certificates, Mark sheet, Transcripts, Transfer Certificates, Experience Certificates, Sick leave Certificates, Death & Divorce Certificates, Power of Attorney and all kinds of Affidavits.